Sunday, November 2, 2008

...and now for November!

It's a big month if your name is Obama or McCain {or Langevin ;-) } I'll be up watching the returns as long as it seems relevant, but I think it might be a short night, unless of course the immigration issue explodes, but so far it seems like its too little to late for McCain. As Alex said, two days until we avoid a war with Iran...

I have a computer at home again. Its' nice, but for the last few weeks, I have been reading more, and today, I was online most of the day... yes, yes, it's a question of discipline, blah, blah. I was also writing by hand, and on real paper too! How novel.

Well, I had be constructive today, so this entry is my effort. I have a host of reading to do, and over the next month I'll post about Stara Planina, Halloween, and all the other things that occurred during this media blackout. Till then... peace

No comments: