Friday, May 30, 2008

Make something happen

I wonder sometimes how some people seem to fit so much into the same 24 hrs, during which I seem to achieve relatively little... I'm just excited that I have managed 9 entries in this blog for the month of May!

Speaking of people always on the move, I just came across a blog from a class mate and friend, Alex. It is well worth keeping up on and connected to if you are at all interested in anything going on in the world. 

On to soccer...

It looks like FIFA is keeping up with this blog! The controversial and harsh decision to serve the Iraqi national team with a competitive ban have been revoked ... temporarily and with conditions. Basically Iraq sent FIFA a letter explaining it was only shutting down the actual IC and leaving the IFA alone.

No comments: