Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Think and Write ~ 12/05/2007

How Do I feel now?

It was a lot of fun to read my proposal/introduction out loud. I found myself enjoying the text and thinking I had written good stuff. The last week of end-of-term madness has meant not much work was done around the thesis, perhaps this is why it felt so fresh.

The feed back I received was good and I think I have a clear idea of how the text needs to progress between now and then. After 6 months of reading, thinking and writing, to still feel good about the topic is great. Somehow I am not burnt out on it yet. Unlike in my other classes... I am glad the semester is ending in someways. As much as I love academics, and will probably continue to live at the library over break, I am reaching a breaking point.

Maybe this has something to do with how much I am enjoying the thesis work; now other stuff seems less important. I begin thinking "why do I have to do this?". Well, I know why, of course. I am also aware that I am learning despite my resistance to some of the subjects. Lets have this discussion again next semester while I struggle through math....

Final thought: What will the big D think?

No comments: