Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Progress report and link

Well, i'm making nice progress at the moment, in part thanks to the advice by one of my advisers, in part because I have also had a break from writing, and in part because I currently don't have any math classes to give me anxiety.

I have really enjoyed compressing the writing of the first two chapters into long, single narrative paragraphs. For me this is an ideal way to organize thinking and get a coherent pace for the text. Its also forcing a bit more dicipline into my writing as I can't get away with writing it all at once and doing basic editing. I suppose its a good habit for later, for the M.A.

I just found this blog through the NY Times. It has good stuff, but not quit at the level of Rob Hughes of the IHT.

http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/

No comments: